Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm bored!!!!!!

I have been stuck at home for most of this week. I can not go another week like this! I know the Dr. said that I shouldn't go anywhere or do anything but walk around the house and then rest; but seriously..I am going INSANE!!!

I did go to the Dr. on Tues. He said I looked good and took out the staples (17 if case you were wondering!*G*) He told me that I was a lucky lady because if I had not had the surgery that the "mass" would have continued to grow and it would have killed me! NICE! He said that it weighed 983 grams (almost 2 lbs.) and was "a big one" *L* Have I mentioned how much I like this guy? He cracks me up! Anyway, I asked if I could go the scrapbook convention next week and he said NO. Poor man I bet he thinks I'm going to listen to him! He doesn't know me very well! I've already paid for those classes and they have a no refund policy! Besides, I may kill some one if I am not let out on parole again soon!

________________________________________________


I must say I sort of see where he is coming from...especially after Weds...

I called Step-mom and asked if she could bust me out of here and we went to the park with my niece and nephews. I just sat at the picnic table and chatted with her while the kids played. We then went to get my paycheck and stopped by the bank on the way home. I was doing fine! Came home and rested for awhile and decided that I could go to the church Fellowship Night. I've gotta tell ya....I couldn't believe what happened when I walked in. My dad saw me first and when he said hey to me everybody started clapping and coming over to hug me! It was wonderful! Wish everyday was like that! *L* Several of the ladies came up to me and said they couldn't believe I was there.... I should be home resting! *G* But the funny thing was the men. I even got hugs from them and they seemed very concerned for me. It was very sweet!

After dinner Stepmom brought me home, I crashed and crashed hard!! I felt awful Thurs. & Fri. I could hardly move for the pain and just this crummy feeling that wouldn't go away. I got about 2 hrs. sleep on Friday night but by Sat. I was well enough to go out to dinner and a movie. "You Me & Dupree" (I'll give a review later) I have "rested" today per Sugarbritches orders but I feel much better than I did Thurs. or Fri. So maybe I have built up a little bit of stamina!

I told you that long boring story to say that hopefully I will feel up to the convention and can survive the 2 day event. I know I can not come home and complain about pain or anything after that though....SB will kill me! Well he may have to fight my mom for that previlige, but either way I'd be a dead woman walking! *LOL*

1 comment:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Glad you're back but I wish you'd post more! Let the world know what you're doing to entertain yourself in your recouperation!! LOL