Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The World Wide Web can be a dangerous place....

especially for a hypochondriac! :-) I have been doing a little research online about my surgery and let's just say "I shouldna done that"! I was told to bring any questions I might have about the surgery to my Dr.'s appt. on Tues. Well, I wasn't sure what I needed to ask so I went started looking around and if I wasn't nervous about the surgery before...I'm getting there!

I did get some very helpful information though, I now know to ask about biopsies, the CA125 test, and other simples things like..recovery time, when can I drive, that kind of thing. The questions that spooked me a little had to do with blod clots, donating blood (just in case?!?!?), bladder tacks. Things like that.

Looking at my list now it seems kinda funny that they made me nervous, but what can I say? I've never had an operation before so I'm entitled right?

I have been making lists all weekend of things that I need to get done before Thurs. I am going to try to have some dinners already made up so that all Sugarbritches will have to do is warm them up. Especially for the nights he has to work. I really can't expect him to work all night and then cook the next day right? I am writing out all the bills, getting the checkbook balanced, going to the grocery store, I've gotten some books to read and I have also made a list of movies I want to watch over the next couple of weeks....here are a few, if you think of others I should see, please let me know.

1. Rumor Has It
2. Rent
3. The Producers
4. Benchwarmers
5. Grandma's Boy

Oh, speaking of stupid movies...(4 & 5) have you seen The Ringer? OMG!!!!! I haven't seen a movie so politically incorrect in a long time! I am ashamed to say I laughed out loud several times! All I can say is "When the _ UCK did we get ice-cream?" Ahhh Good times!

No comments: