Sunday, July 09, 2006

Surgery

I think the idea of it is slowly sinking in. I must admit that I cried a little when I heard the words from the Dr. I know I am a big girl and big girls don't cry, but this one did! Just for a few seconds but long enough. *G* Everyone has been very positive and encouraging about the whole thing. Everyone but Stepmonster that is......I know, shocking right?


Can you believe that she hasn't asked what the Dr. said? Can you believe she doesn't give a $hit? I can!!!!!!! My stepmom said not to tell her anything unless she asks. I know that sounds terrible to some of you who actually have normal relationships with your step children, but it sounds perfectly reasonable to me considering how she has been treating me. She knows I have been in a lot of pain for the last few weeks, has she offered to wash a dish? sweep a floor? anything? NOPE! You read that correctly! She has done NOTHING to make it any easier on me! Her dad works a weird schedule so he can only do so much, and to be perfectly honest I feel bad even asking him to help out with the cleaning because he works so hard. And this causes me to get even more angry with her because she knows this, and still doesn't help. And then I get mad at SB because he won't tell her to do anything! He just does it and then fusses about it! Passive Aggressive much? Me thinks so! *G*

I wish I could blame her behavior on BF but as I have said before he really isn't the problem. HE actually asked me what the Dr. said yesterday. He said that she hadn't told him anything yet and I said that's because she doesn't know.....she hasn't asked. He couldn't believe it....asked ME what her problem was! I could have filled his ears full but decided to just shrug....he'll find out about her soon enough.

It seems that a lot of my posts have to do with the fued between she and I....that makes me angry too! It has started to taint everything in my life. I need to make some changes...I am just not sure what those are or how to go about them.....Any suggestions?

No comments: