Thursday, August 03, 2006

Too tired for a title.....

I was doing so well......

Really I was..... I was feeling great! Went to the Dr. on Tues. afternoon. He said I was doing great, could go back to work whenever I felt like it, could go to the convention if I promised to rest as much as possible, and most importantly said I could drive! WOOHOO!! I was so excited! Too excited evidently! I went to the grocery store Tues. afternoon. I was a little tired that night but nothing major.

Weds. I went shopping for school supplies that I will be donating to some children at an area school. Came home, got a small meal ready for a lady from our church who had just came home from the hospital. ( I know how much it meant to me knowing that supper was taken care of that first night home!) Dropped that off and went to church, still doing good. Sat down and I was hit smack in the face with a wave of exhaustion like I have NEVER felt! It must have been powerful because suddenly people were asking if I was OK. "Sure, just a little tired" I say. I make it through the service (and meeting afterwards) and then I drag myself home. I couldn't believe how tired I was! But, the bad thing... I couldn't get comfortable enough to go to sleep. I had to wind up taking a pain pill and crashing on the couch. Today I feel like I have been hit by a Mack Truck!

I have to get over this! The convention starts tomorrow and no way am I missing that! I will not disappoint stepmom and SIL! Going to take ANOTHER nap and try to get my energy up!

Wish me luck!

No comments: