Thursday, August 17, 2006

Reality TV

Ok I confess, I am a reality TV junky! There I said it! Is there a 12 step program I can join? Hello, my name is scrapper, and I am addicted to almost all reality TV. I watch such shows as: Celebrity Fit Club, So You Think You Can Dance?, Top Chef, Fear Factor, Trading Spaces, While You Were Out and the list goes on.

My all-tme favorites are of course Survivor and The Amzing Race but this summer I have gotten into Treasure Hunters and Life on the D-List w/ Kathy Griffin. And currently my obsession is.............


PROJECT RUNWAY!


Can we talk? Girlfriend! The gays are just delicious this year! Kayne and Robert are both just over the top! I love them! Michael the lone black designer is great, Angela and Vincent are just insane! Laura looks like a walking cadiver and Jeffrey's tatoos scare me! It is just FABULOUS!!!!

Last night they were taken to a recycling center and given 30 mins. to pick up garbage to make an outfit! I knew this was going to be good! Kayne's outfit looked like it was designed for a crack head prom queen! It was delicously tacky! And when Tim Gunn came in to critique it he told him that it was truly awful. A quick tug and the skirt came flying off. He only had about an hour to make a new one and it looked it. But oddly enough, his was not the worst!
Vincent created a piece of "art" that "just gets me off" as he kept saying.....it was....there are no words....the poor model couldn't even walk in it! He just took garbage and hot glued it to a piece of stiff paper and sent it down the runway! Michael was the winner with a nice little dress with plastic wrap. But my favorite I hate to say, was Jeffrey's. He created a great dress from newspaper that he painted yellow and blue. It had flow and was just a great looking dress. They said he came in a very close second. Bummer!

I know I need to get a life....but I think there is hope for me. I mean I haven't succumbed to "The Flavor of Love"...................................yet

No comments: