Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Convention

Well I made it through the convention! I actually had a great time! Didn't do much damage to the wallet.....which was suprising! There just wasn't any one thing that I just had to have ya know?

It was fun to get out of the house! We left Friday morning at 6:30 and just made our first class! I made several great projects and I hope to be able to teach some of these to the ladies at my scrapbook retreat. Friday evening after all the classes and shopping we could stand, we checked into the hotel and thought about supper. The hotel had a shuttle service so we took advantage of it and had them take us to Longhorn. We got back to the hotel around 8:30 and just crashed! I was so glad I wasn't the only one tired! I had been concerned that I would be holding the others back but I think I did really well!
Saturday was spent shopping and going to our last class. I did get tired after looking around the vendor fair for the 4th time so I sat down and waited while they finished up. We got home around 4:00pm and after unloading all my stuff, picking up dinner at the local Chinese restaurant, I crashed again. By Sunday I was almost back to normal! :-)

_______________________________________________

Things have just been weird around the bay. I had decided that I wasn't going to talk until spoken to because I just seem always get in trouble for something I say or ask. I think everyone is PMS-ing around here. Anyway, Sugarbritches took it to mean that I was mad at him so he got all moody and wasn't speaking to me.....he says he is tired of the battle between stepmonster and I. I haven't been battling and I told him so. I haven't asked/told her to do anything around the house, she has not volunteered to do anything so her life should be pretty easy. She comes and goes as she pleases, she doesn't pay for anything, what else could a 21 yr old want out of life? But evidently she is telling her dad stuff or he just I don't know what? Maybe they are all insane! *LOL* At any rate I have decided that life is too short for me to worry about her and I am not going to let her consume any more of my joy!

So that being said, I am giong to do my best not to dedicate any more posts to her! *G* Let's see how long I can hold out!

No comments: