Friday, September 01, 2006

It's Friday!

Yeah! This week is almost over! *L*

Things around the Bay have been boring but peaceful. Sugarbritches and I have been getting along great. He seems close to being back to his usually charming self. We have spent quite a few of his days off together so maybe that was all it was....maybe he just missed me...aaawwww! Whatever. At least things are better! *LOL*


Went to Gyn. this week to get my final post-op check-up. He came in after the nurse had taken blood and asked me

DR."Did you forget to take your iron pills this week?"

ME: "What iron pills? I didn't know I needed to take iron pills?"

DR.." Well your anemic and need to be taking iron tablets twice a day"

ME: Huh? couldn't someone have told me that sooner?

So he tells me everything else looks fine, I'm healing great, he just wants me to go to my family Dr. and have a physical and get a multi-vitamin w/ iron ASAP

So, I call the Dr. I do not like (I'm just too lazy to find another one) and I go to his office yesterday. He thinks my Blood Pressure is high even though everyone who has checked it in the last 2 months says it's fine! My Avg. BP has been 127/75... he got 138/92! Almost 20 points higher than his own nurse. He said that everyone has good BP when she checks it. (My thought is that if she is consistently wrong....why is she still your nurse?) Anyway, after checking behind my eyeball to see if the supposed high BP is causing damage, he sent me for an EKG (normal btw) and tells me that he is going to do a more thorough blood test to see if I am really anemic or what. I am wondering if i should trust his results! *G*

_______________________________________________

Sugarbritches is working this weekend so I am going to finish up some scrapbook swaps and watch a few movies. Just chill out. Things are going to be busy for the next few months so I am going to take advantage of the calm before the storm.


Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: