Sunday, September 03, 2006

Catch-Up

Today was a day of catching up.... caught up on my laundry, caught up on my dishes and most importantly I caught up with a friend!

I got a call this morning from a friend I hadn't seen in awhile and she asked me to go to a scrapbook store with her. Having never turned down an opportunity to shop I was ready to leave in 20 mins. No small feat considering I hadn't even had a shower when she called. ( I was catching up on the laundry & dishes remember!)

It was a very nice day. We did a little shopping and then headed for lunch! I had something called a Monte Cristo.....not my usual taste but it wasn't all bad (especially since it was free! *G* Thanks again Jen!). The best part about it though was hanging out with Jennifer! She is just fun to be around! We caught up on kids, work, and just nothing really, but it was great seeing her again. We are planning to get together again soon and I can't wait.

Have you been meaning to get together with a friend you haven't seen in awhile? Do it now! Call them before they get a chance to call you and hey if you can treat them to lunch! :-)

No comments: