Saturday, September 16, 2006

30 Things....

Subject Survey time!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought? Did I really go outside looking like this?

2. When is the next time you will have sex? Probably when the infection heals up! *G*

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"? luck

4. Favorite planet? Seeing as that this is the only one I've been too, I'll vote for Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? that would require finding my phone...but I would say my Dad

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Well the only one I have is "Hello Moto!"

7. What shirt are you wearing? Navy blue T-shirt

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago? Watching "Inside the Towers"

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? New Balance

10. Bright or Dark Room? bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey? Well I am the one taking the survery so I guess she's alright! *L*

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on? the one without the dog in it!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Getting ready for bed!

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? I don't text msg.

15. How do you like your eggs? scrambled

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot? Have fun!

17.Who told you he/she loved you last? Sugarbritches

18. Last furry thing you touched? My dog

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? prescription - 3...street drugs - none!

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?I have a bowl of old film that needs to be developed....it's truly sad!

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 17 - had great friends and was getting ready to graduate HS!

22. Your worst enemy? weight!

23. What is your current desktop picture? Work computer - Beach Scene Home Computer - Moon

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I told the dog to get out of the way....does that count?

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly which one would you pick?million for sure. A million bucks, I could then afford to fly!

26. Do you like someone? I like a lot of someones! *G*.

27The last song you listened to? "Sweet Home Alabama"

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do? Push her down

29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be? Not usually the violent sort but if I HAD to punch someone....well I'll give you 3 guesses *G*

30. What is the closest object to your left foot? the shoe I just kicked off!

Now it's your turn! Answer all the questions in the comments section or post a link to your blog and I'll check them out there!

No comments: