Friday, November 03, 2006

What a Bummer!

I was so excited about going on a Hot Air Balloon ride this past weekend... I guess you can tell from the title how that worked out.

Sat. I had a church golf tournament to help with and then I was told it was too windy and the Balloons probably wouldn't go up anyway. So I thought I would go Sunday afternoon....nope...mom had a tupperware party (I didn't even know people still did this *G*). Of course I had to go to that because I couldn't tell her I was doing something w/ stepmom AGAIN! As it turns out, Stepmom went and the balloons were grounded anyway.

Ok, so I didn't get to go over the weekend....no worries a local church was having a fall festival on Halloween Night and they were having balloon rides.... I would just go there....see where this is going? Darn Wind! So another year without a balloon ride!

Oh and since I went to try to ride a balloon, I missed the neighborhood party! So all that exciting stuff I thought would happen didn't....oh well.

Maybe Nov. will be more exciting! Actually it BETTER be considering I leave for the cruise 3 weeks from today! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: