Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thirteen Thursday...Part 2

Thirteen Things I am Thankful for this Thanksgiving!

1. Sugarbritches...he may be hard to get along with sometimes, but I think it would be harder to get along without him

2. My extended family & the fact that most live close by...don't know what I would do without them

3. My job...easy work, great bosses, flexible schedule!

4. This may seem minor to some but, I am thankful for starting to lose weight! This has been a long hard battle and I am just now starting to see some results.

5. My friends, What I lack in Quantity I make up for in Quality *G*

6. My health, I have completely recovered from the surgery and am feeling great!

7. My church family. They have been so supportive of me and my family and I know that I am loved!

8. Scrapbooking. Again some of you may not understand but it has given me a way to remember all the great times I've had and it also helps me to remember those loved ones we've lost in recent years.

9. That I have the opportunity to travel as much as I do. I may not go to exotic locations but growing up as poor as I did I am just thankful that I can afford to get away at all.

10. I'm thankful for Stepmonster. I know that's a shock! *G* But even though we still aren't getting along, I love her...most of the time

11. I'm thankful for my love of reading. I know so many people who don't read well and I am just grateful that God gave me the love of reading early...

12. I'm thankful that even though I make great big mistakes almost daily, God loves me no matter what!

13. And last but not least, I'm thankful that people I've never met come here to read about my boring little life. I hope what you read brings a smile to your face.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I'll tell you all about the cruise next week! Pray the ship doesn't sink and I don't get sick! *L*

No comments: