Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WHINEY WEDNESDAY

Today is Whiney Weds. the day set aside the whine and moan about all our woes.

1. There is so much drama going on w/ stepmonster right not that I haven't had a chance to blog....I have several posts in the draft section....

2. I am just dying to show you guys pics from the cruise but can't get them loaded on here for some reason!

3. I am home from the cruise.... I really want to go back! *G*

4. There are only 12 mroe days until Christmas and I'm not finished w/ my shopping!

5. MIL just asked me to host annual Christmas Dinner and my house is a wreck!

6. Instead of shopping this weekend, I'll be cleaning like a mad woman!

7. My mom asked me AGAIN when I'll be finished with her scrapbook....what is her problem? I've only had the pics for about 5 years! *LOL* I really need to get that thing finished! I'm such a bad daughter!

8. I have about 400 pics so far from the cruise that I need to sort through and put in scrapbooks.

9. I still have another 200 or so to get developed! My memory stick runneth over! *EEK*

10. And finally, I feel like a jerk for complaining when my life is a lot better than so many other people. I really need a attitude adjustment!


here's hoping that by the weekend I'll at least have some of this list taken care of so I won't have so much to complain about next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I forgot about your mom's scrapbook. Did you get that done while you were gone to your scrapbooking weekend?