Saturday, November 11, 2006

Neighborhood Saga continues....

Don't you just love drama? ....me neither!

Weds. came home from conference and saw an email from old neighbor....it seems that they were worried that Sugarbritches and I were upset with them because #2 neighbor stole their building. HUH? They thought that maybe we would think they actually gave him the building after they sold us their smaller building. I guess SB and I are just odd because it never occurred to us to be upset at them for being ROBBED!!!!! Anyway, after I explained that we weren't upset she proceeded to tell us more of the BD (Bldg. Drama) Let me see if I can get all this straight. Old Neighbor repeatedly tried to contact #2 neighbor and tell them to move bldg. back or they would have to report it stolen. #2 neighbor finally returns call and says "You gave it to me...I have witnesses to that affect, I paid someone $100 to move it across the street, good luck getting it back" So Old Neighbor thought that they would have to actually call the police and see what would happen. They were very upset about it because they really didn't want it to go that far. They liked #2 neighbor at one time and well, no one really wants to call the police on someone they know right? I came home on Thurs. to see a moving truck carrying the bldg. back to Old Neighbor's yard. I guess #2 decided that they might actually call the police and he didn't need the grief! I think I felt bad for moving man the most...he couldn't get it back exactly where it came from even after he spent nearly 2 hours trying! Poor guy finally gave up and left it!

Hopefully all this will blow over soon and I can go back to just having swinging neighbors who apparently love everyone! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! What a crazy story! LOL! Hey, atleast you have something to look forward to keep you entertained. LOL! I haven't read your blog in a while. Sorry! I need to more often though to keep up with these great stories. :) Lisa