Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Not digging the new look

of the blog...may make more changes.

It's been another busy weekend at the bay. Fall Festival at church...good BBQ, bad planning...makes for one tired me! *L*

Planning my next vacation has taken up a considerable amount of my time lately. I am getting ready to go on a cruise! I've never been on a cruise ship and I'm a little nervous. (See my previous post about the dolphin cruise and you'll see why.) When I go to family Dr. next Thurs. I am going to have him prescribe me something for motion sickness...just in case.

More info on cruise..... We are leaving Charleston on Nov. 25th and heading to Grand Caymen, Cozumel and Key West. We will return to Charleston on Dec. 2nd. I am so flipping excited! Although I don't have to have a passport yet ( that changes in Jan.) This will be the farthest I have ever traveled. I have been stalking....I mean reading posts..... on CruiseCritic.com for weeks now trying to find out the best way to get the most out of this trip. Who knows if I'll ever get to go back to these places ya know?

This is what I have come up with so far....Sugarbritches and I are going to snorkle & feed sting rays in GrandCaymen, then in Cozumel we will be riding an ATV through the Mexican Jungle to see Mayan Ruins, and finally we will be parasailing in KeyWest....I think we have it timed so that we will be in the air at sunset. *WOW* Can you imagine?

I already have so many "To-Do" lists going that I may just need to be medicated before we leave. There are so many things to take care of! The most pressing thing at the moment is getting a certified copy of my Birth Certificate. I have done a little shopping for myself (thank goodness for clearance rack at Avenue!!*G*) SB needs a few things, I'll need another memory stick for my camera....cause I KNOW I'll take more than 100 pics that week! I'll also need to get film for SB's underwater camera....and this list goes on!

Well, I'm off the bed now....thank goodness SB works nights! *G*

No comments: