Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm a Redneck Woman....

I ain't no high class broad! *LOL* I've been singing that song in my head all afternoon!

The 4-wheeling adventure was so much fun! Sugarbritches road with me on my first trip around the trail...actually he road w/ me a few times but I got the hang of it pretty quickly. The only thing I kept forgetting was to let go of the gas when I changed gears! Glad I was holding on so tight! *G*

We are going to Brown Mtn. Park tomorrow for a picnic lunch and an afternoon of deep woods riding. I think I'm more excited than SB. Bless his heart, he worked over 4hrs this morning (7pm - 11am) and then he came over to watch me ride w/ only 3 hrs. sleep. Poor guy has crashed on the sofa with the dog curled up next to him. They make a sweet couple! Guess I should tell him to head to bed. We've been invited to breakfast early in the morning. He'll need his beauty rest so he won't be so grumpy tomorrow!

Ya'll have a great Saturday and if I can figure out how to upload pics, I'll show you how much fun we had!

No comments: