Thursday, October 05, 2006

4 out of 5 Dr's agree

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Too many Dr. appts. and too much life I guess. According to all Drs. I've seen (except the surgeon oddly enough) they agree that I have gotten some kind of staph infection from my surgery. It is starting to clear up after several rounds of antibiotics so I may not lose that leg after all! *L* I saw the surgeon today who gave me ANOTHER prescription and he said that he still thinks I got bite by a spider! His theory is that I would not have gotten staph on my legs because he didn't operate on my legs. Makes sense but still doesn't explain how I would not realize I had gotten bit 9 times on different occasions! Oh well, I don't have another Dr. appt for 2 whole weeks so maybe I'll have more time to write.

No comments: