Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Reviews are in!

For the most part they were all great! I have wonderful friends! *LOL* I think the highlight of the weekend would have to be ARMANZ...our German Massuese! He was purty! (that's southern for handsome! *G*) I loved his accent. The only bad thing about a deep tissue massage is that I was practically useless for the rest of the night! Oh well I have had worse problems *G*

I have another retreat planned for Feb. so I will begin working on it in a few weeks. I am taking all this week to re-organize my stash of supplies... I need to find more room for the retreat goodies. Sugar Britches hates everything looking so cluttered in here so I will make an effort to get it in better shape!

Well I am off to see what wonderful things I can get into this afternoon!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: