Thursday, October 13, 2005

Must see TV

tonight is "Must See TV" at the Memory Bay! Survivor....CSI....Without A Trace!!! It was so thoughtful of the CBS execs to put all my favorite shows on one night! *LOL* My only trouble with the line-up is that I also love to watch ER and that comes on at 10pm as well....so I usually tape it to watch on Friday night when nothing else is on! *G*

I am almost at the end of another busy week and I can't wait for Monday! Monday of all things! *LOL* I will only have to work 1/2 a day and then I will have a free night at home...this will be the first night that sugar britches and I will be home together in over 2 weeks! Makes for a happy marriage let me tall ya! *G*

In other exciting news...my cousin had a little boy last night....little meaning 8lbs 12ozs! *G* She was very nervous but everything seems to have gone great! She should be coming home tomorrow.

Well since it's almost 8pm I had better sign off and grab my favorite pillow and curl up for Survivor!

Have a good night ya'll!!

No comments: