Saturday, October 29, 2005

MONSTER MASH!

Yeah baby! For the first time since we have been married Sugar Britches has agreed to let me have a costume party and he is even going to DRESS UP! I can't beleive it! You would have to know how quite and "old" my hubby is to appreciate the joy I am feeling! He's not really "old" he just acts it sometimes....me on the other hand...I am suddenly in my second childhood and I am loving it! I am going as a witch (I know...that's a stretch huh?!) and SB will be a Ancient Japanese Wise Man...Stepmonster is coming as a Leopard. Even my extended family is getting into this year! My brother is coming as Jason and his wife will be a dead cheerleader. We should be a sight let me tell you!
I have been looking for cool snacks to serve and I think I came up with some good ones......We will be having Monster Toes, and Broomsticks, along with Frankenstien Mix and Day Old Bathwater to drink! My neighbors are also helping with the party and it should be a blast! I need to finish cleaning up and go get the last of the supplies I need. I'll tell you all about the Party on Tuesday! Hope you all have a great Halloween!

No comments: