Tuesday, October 25, 2005

T3...Top Ten things that have kept me from my blog

In no particular order...

1. Work....need I say more
2. Meetings...for work/church
3. Scrapbook crops...I've only been to 2 this month but I seem to spend more time packing and unpacking for them than actually scrapbooking!
4. Sugar Britches...he is feeling neglected so I am trying to spend less time online
5. Step-monster...gotta keep my eye on her! *G*
6. Shopping...I have already started Christmas shopping...don't hate me! *G*
7. Housework...OK I haven't been USING that excuse as much but hey it did keep me away from the computer 1 day...ok 1 hour..... *G*
8. Friends...believe it or not but I do a have a few of them...
9. Work....I know I said it before but I have been very busy w/ meetings every week!
10. a somewhat boring life...I mean do you really want to hear about my meetings, housework, shopping, etc?


Tomorrow is WHINEY WEDNESDAY so I'll try to post again tomorrow! Gotta love a complainer huh?!?! *L*

No comments: