Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Be Careful What You Pray For...

or.....I suck as a parent! Take your pick on this one..... I feel horrible....

Ok,remember when I posted about stepmonster's new love...the neighbor?!?! Well I have been asking God to "take care of" that situation. Well "neighbor" is in the hospital tonight...and has been since Sunday! Seems he had testicular cancer a few years back (remember he is only 27) and apparantly he has some scar tissue which had caused a "kink" in his intestines. While they were giving him an X-ray to check on the blockage, they noticed 2 masses on his lungs. Evidently he was told when he had cancer before there was a very good possiblity that it could spread to his lungs and possibly his brain. I feel just awful!!! This was not what I meant about "taking care of the situation"!

So I am asking you guys to pray for him! I won't put his name out here in cyber space but God knows who you are talking about! Also please remember his family and the stepmonster...she is very upset over this. She has been to the hospital every day and just got home from sitting with his mom while "neighbor" was in surgery.

Thanks and God Bless!

No comments: