Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sing it with me now.....

we like to party all the time...party all the time!...

Last night was a blast! There were 5 families from the neighborhood who got together along with several of our friends and family. I am guessing....around 30 adults plus children.
We all met at Neighbor #1's house and set up tables and all manner of spooky decorations. Everyone brought candy and finger foods. We brought our Fire Pit down which turned out to be a great idea... (Thank you very much!)...we were all a little chilly by about 7pm. There were not as many kids this year but those who came by sure got a show!
Neighbor #2 dressed as a 9' Clown! He had these cool platform things from work (he hangs sheetrock) that he walked around on all night. His wife had sown flannel sheets together to make his pants. He was great! The kids loved him! They didn't love all the scary adults/teens who played dead in the yard until someone came past. Most kids just laughed it off but we had a few who wouldn't come get candy! Bless their little hearts!
_________________________________________________


I know I have said this to some of you before...and I am sticking by this for sure now.....I really think some of my neighbors are SWINGERS and not the dancing kind either! *L*

..... a conversation overheard at the fire pit.

Neighbor #1's wife: OOOHHH...you scared me

Neighbor #3(man): Just wanted to feel what was under the costume..wife (name left out to protect innocent) went home to change...not in a good way either....guess you'll have to help me and the one-eyed monster out tonight!

Neighbor #1's wife: giggle.....really?

At this point...I slowly walk away.....I don't need to hear the rest of the conversation.....I haven't told Sugarbritches about this conversation yet but I did tell Stepmom and she TOTALLY agrees with me! *LOL* You just don't have that kind of conversation with your neighbor's wife unless something is going on between you!

Well I need to box up the Halloween decorations and put them away until next year. And then I am going to scrub my brain so I can get the mental image of my neighbors and the one-eyed monster out of my head!

No comments: