Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Top Ten Tuesday....T3

Since I am trying to get into the Holiday Spirit around here.....My T3 today is:


My Top Ten Favorite Christmas Cartoons/Movies:

10 - Frosty the Snowman
9 - Nester the Long-Eared Donkey
8 - Santa Clause is Coming to Town
7 - A Christmas Carol (the B&W version)
6 - Scrooged
5 - Miracle on 34th Street
4 - Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
3 - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2 - Opus & Bill....A Wish for Wings that Work

And the number one GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS.......





Say it with me now........................................................................








1 - A Christmas Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I could watch that movie about a 100 times a year! And I usually do! *LOL* Last year someone bought me the Anniversary DVD and I LOVE it! I need to watch that tonight.......... after the Amazing Race of course!


So I am passing this along....what are your top ten Christmas movies? You may list one I had forgotten about and I need to re-work my list....of course my #1 will never change but maybe I could lose Frosty or something....*G*

1 comment:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Nestor the long eared donkey... oh, I'm bawling just thinking about that show! My mother let me watch it ONCE and NEVER again! She said I cried for days over that little donkey....