Saturday, November 05, 2005

Sad Day at the Bay.....

My favorite scrapbook store owner closed her doors today! But not before I spent too much money! *L* I'll miss going down to see Jennifer but thankfully we both have Yahoo IM so we will still be able to keep in touch! My other friend Amy came down as well and brought her too cute son Josh! The manners that kid has! He said Thank you about 100 times while he was there! *L*
I guess tonight Sugar Britches and I will go out to dinner with a few friends and just chill out the rest of the weekend. I am purposely trying to keep un-busy this weekend because I already have 2 commitments next week and then 1 the next week and then of course comes Thanksgiving and before you know it Christmas will be here!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of Christmas.......I have finally started my shopping! Usually by this time I am at least 1/2 way through! So far I have only gotten a few things for Stepmonster and SB....I also have all the parents taken care. They are all getting a 5X7 of us and a GC to their favorite restaurant. Most of my nieces and nephews want GC to the Mall or Movie Passes so shopping shouldn't be too hard this year. I will still go out the day after Thanksgiving....just cause I like it! *L* I know some of you think I'm nuts but I just love the rush!!
Well better get busy if I am going to get everything put away before SB gets home....no need to flaunt the evidence of my shopping trip *G*

No comments: