Friday, September 30, 2005

Today is the Day!

After looking through my long list from yesterday I can honestly say I got everything done....except....Clean the Bathroom! Now we really didn't think that would get done did we? *L* Poor Sugar Britches! He'll just have to do it himself!

My van is loaded down....I did leave enough room for me to drive but that's about it.....

I am looking forward to seeing old friends who have never been to one of my retreats as well as the new folks who will be there. I always get SUPER nervous until the reviews come in....speaking of that I haven't printed out the evaluation forms yet! Why didn't someone remind me? It wasn't on my list of things to do and I tell ya if I don't write it down it doesn't get done. I blame Splenda for my memory loss! *L*

Well, off to get some breackfast and then head out!

I'll let you know what the reviews were as soon as I get home!

Wish me luck!

No comments: