Sunday, September 18, 2005

TODAY ROCKED!!! And Rocked HARD!!! *LOL*

For a few months now I had been planning to take my stepmom (AKA Partner in crime PIC for short) to see Menopause the Musical for her birthday. Well her birthday is Monday so we decided to go to the maitinee today. It was such a blast! The Musical is about 4 women who meet at a sale at Bloomingdale's. They start talking and singing about diferent things dealing w/ menopause. I laughed til I cried! I must say the highlight of the performance was when they were talking about the woman from Iowa who wanted more sex than hubby could handle. The other ladies told her that she could...how shall I put this delicately?.....She could use "other means" to satisfy those urges. But the kicker was the song they did a parody of to tell her all about it...are you ready?


"GOOD VIBRATIONS!!!!


I about peed myself!!! I am watching this w/ PIC, my MIL, and my SIL!!! We are howling laughing as the IOWA woman comes back onstage with a PINK microphone...that looks suspiciously like something else.... and sings lovingly to it! And then when she thinks about it she asks about her hubby and won't she miss the love?....then the Black Lady comes out dressed as Tina Turner and sings "What's Love Got to do With It!" By this time...tears are streaming down all our faces.
I'm telling you...if you get the chance to go...PLEASE DO!! You won't be disappointed! Oh and if you go....give me a call..I'd love to see it again!! *LOL*

No comments: