Thursday, August 11, 2005

Where is FlyLady when I need her? *LOL*

For those of you who do not scrapbook this entry may not make sense at all! *G*

I have been working on cleaning out my scrapbook area off and on all week. Ok so mostly off but I have made a dent! While I have been sorting and organizing I have come to a shocking conclusion. I have spent A LOT of money on my hobby! I know that most of this stuff I will eventually use but do I really need 10 sheets of ocean paper? How about 5 different tape runners? *L* And since I have put most of my paper in the Cropper Hopper Vertical Storage Bins, I have several wire cubes I will no longer use! *SIGH* What will I do with all this EXTRA STUFF now you ask? I'm not sure! I do have a retreat coming up in Sept. and I can put this stuff on the Yard Sale table...but if it doesn't sell do I want to carry it back home? *L* These are the randoms thoughts that run through my head! I just had a great idea! A teacher friend of mine uses scrapbooking to help her children w/ there writing skills! I can donate what doesn't sell to her!! BRILLIANT!!!! *LOL* I knew writing these random thoughts down would help me sort them through! Now to just finish putting everything back in it's place!
Hopefully I'll be back on tonight w/ a more interesting entry! :-)

1 comment:

LisaK said...

Oh my Darlene! I could have written your entry exactly but you are one up on me. I am not organizing mine. I plan to do that when the kids are back in school and Carson is taking a nap! :O Well I should say, please pray that Carson takes a nap for me when the kids go back to school so that I can organize. :) I am loving reading your entries.