Sunday, August 28, 2005

50 questions...ok not really but you get the idea!

Stolen from Sheri at Zooreturns

Time started: 2:14pm

Name: Darlene
Nickname: DD, Dottie
Single or Taken:taken
Sex: F
Birthday: 12-28
Siblings: Ok...I have 4 step brothers, 1 1/2 brother. 1 1/2 sister
Height: 5'6"
What are you wearing right now: tan pants and navy shirt
Where do you live: Newton, NC
Righty or lefty: Righty
Fingers: 10... yep I still have all of them!
Favorite cartoon character: Eeyore!
Given anyone a bath: yes
Have you ever smoked: nope, never
Have you ever bungee jumped: no
Parasailed: no
Made yourself throw-up:yes
Gone skinny dipping: yes
Been in the opposite sex's bathroom: Oh yeah!! When you gotta go you gotta go! *L*
Eaten a dog biscuit: ewww no
Loved someone so much it made you cry: YES
Played truth or dare: yes
Been in a physical fight: yes..I was in 4th grade...got my butt KICKED! *G*
Been in a police car: no
Been in a sauna: yes
Been in a hot tub:yes...can't wait to do that again!
Swam in the ocean: yes
Fallen asleep in school: yes
Ran away: no
Broken someone's heart:yes
Cried when someone died: yes
Flashed someone: no
Cried in school: yes
Fell off your chair: I can't remember but I probably have! *G*
Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call: yes
Saved MSN / AOL / AIM conversations: no
Saved e-mails: yes
Fallen for your best friend?: no
Been cheated on: Oh I am sure...there was this one guy....ANYWAY...let's just say he was bad news from the beginning! *L

*First thing that comes to mind*

Red: heart
Blue: cool
Autumn: leaves
Cow: spots

*What is..*

Your good luck charm: I don't guess I have one....but I should get one! I need me some good luck! *LOL*
What is beside you:A stack of paper..getting ready for my scrapbook retreat
What kind of shampoo do you use: Lavender & Vanilla Suave
Something that happened to you this year: I went to the CK convention in Charlotte
Worst thing that has happened to you this year:
Believe in love at first sight: lust maybe! *L*
Like picnics: yes
Like school: yes
Loved anyone: Yes

*Would you:*

Eat a live hamster: NOT EVEN ON A DARE! *LOL*
Kill someone you didn't know for 15 billion dollars: no
If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you: Rita..she's always good to talk to! Jeff....gotta get some lovin'! And several of my scrapbooking buddies!

*Who Was the last person................

You touched: Sugar Britches! Got a little "sugar" this morning! *G*
You massaged: Sugar Britches...how do you think I got the "sugar" *G*
You yelled at: probably Mandy
Who broke your heart: Vance
Who told you they loved you last: Sugar Britches....those massages pay off big!
Is your loudest friend: loudest? I'd have to say Heather

.*Do you/Are You:*

Do you like filling these out: yes
Do you wear contacts or glasses: neither
Do you like yourself: sometimes
Obsessive: not really
Anorexic: have you SEEN me?
Depressed: nope...I can almost always see the good in everything (Just call me PollyAnna! *G*)
Suicidal: no

*Final questions-*

What are you listening to right now: Sugar britches playing Matrix on PS2
Can you do a front or back flip: nope
What did you do yesterday: went to a photography class, went out to diner w/ friends, came home to play SCENE IT
What is your favorite band: I have several and I am probably dating myself but....Journey, Styxx, Chicago, and Eagles
Hated someone in your family: yep
Got any awards: yep
Want to get married: since i already am, i'd say yes
What is your favorite video game: dont care for 'em
If you could change anything about yourself: my weight
Good actor: am I a good actor?...well I guess I can be if needed! *G*
Good Singer: I can't carry a tune in a bucket but I do it with GUSTO! *L*
Have a lava lamp: no
How many remote controls are in your house: I'm only guessing here but probably 6 or more!
What do you dream about: usually my friends and family
Last time you showered: this morning!
The last movie you saw at the theaters: I think it was World of the Worlds...now there's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back!
Scary or happy movies: happy
Silver or Gold: gold
Diamond or pearl: Diamonds
Sunset or Sunrise: sunset
Phone or in person: phone
Oldest, youngest or middle child: oldest

Do you want your friends to fill this out and post it?: of course! If I had to then you have to!

time finished: 2:30pm

Can't wait to see what you guys answer to these!

No comments: