Sunday, August 14, 2005

AAAAhhhhh.....

I can finally breathe! *L* All week we have been planning on hubby's family visiting from Tenn. You would never meet nicer people! I love them! But the week leading up to their visit has been crazy! We cleaned liked maniacs...I even got "MOST" of my scrap area cleaned...what was left to sort is now in stacks on my counter,that is a huge accomplishment! *L* Once they left I did a quick clean up and then went w/ my SIL to look at furniture. After all that I came home and just crashed!

I was so ready for a quiet night at home when.... around 10:30 tonight my neighbor "Ed" decided to come by for a visit! He is so funny..but he is a drinker...like most of my neighbors *G* He's a funny drunk though so I don't really worry about him hanging out. Hubby was outside working on his daughter's car with one of our other neighbors...after they finished the car they all wanted to take hubby out to shoot pool. I have no trouble w/ that as long as one of them is the designated driver! Of course after seeing the neighbors..hubby was declared the driver! *L* I told them to have fun but to remember I didn't have bail money! This seem to crack them up and off they went! Now I am heading to the shower and hoping to get back to my book. If you see 4 guys in a teal Gran Am tonight tell them that I said to come home! *L*

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

No comments: