Monday, August 01, 2005

Rainy Days & Mondays....

I know the title's been done before... but that's the way I feel today so sue me!
I know on most blogs Wednedays are whiny days but I think I'll have a Moaning Monday!


1. I've had some kind of stomach bug all weekend..
2. My house is a wreck!
3. I haven't been keeping up w/ my blog
4. My house is a WRECK!
5. I didn't win the contest on one of the scrapbook MB's I frequent
6. My HOUSE is a WRECK!
7. There are 3 more days until I go to the convention
8. MY HOUSE is a WRECK!
9. I HATE CLEANING HOUSE!!!!

Ok I think I got that out of my system!!!

Just so you know I am not usually such a downer I'll leave you with a cute joke I heard this week.....oldie but a goodie


A woman comes running into her house yelling "Honey Pack your bags I just won the lottery!" And her husband replied "Should I pack for the beach or the mountains?" She said......"I don't care just pack and get OUT!" *LOL*

Have a nice day!

No comments: