Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today's T3..... New Year's Resolutions!

Ok I am sure I will not be keeping all these but a girl can dream can't she?

1. Eat more heathly foods
2. Work out at the Y at least 4 times per week
3. Get more organized with my scrapbook stuff
4. Work on my relationship with my mother
5. Do more things with Sugarbritches
6. Mark off things on my "25 Things to do before I Turn 50" List
7. Pay off at least 1 credit card before June
8. Go on a Cruise (Ok so that's one a definite! *G*)
9. Lose weight....goes along with the first 2 and would help with # 5
10. Laugh more!

So let me know what Resolutions you have for 2006!

1 comment:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

So have you done more things with Sugarbritches? Any other resolutions you need to update us on?

*drunken font: vulcanx*