Monday, January 23, 2006

The Agony of Defeat

Oh it was horrible!!!


I just got home from watching the Carolina Panthers go up in flames! They just couldn't get their act together tonight. Stepmom and I were talking before the game and I think we jinxed them. We both agreed that as long as we scored first we would win....but if Seattle scrored first it would be a very bad game. You see Stepmom and I are Football experts...why I have watched 3 games this whole season! Usually I just watch the Superbowl. I mean that is the only game that matters right? Oh well, I guess I'll be pulling for the Steelers now....although I really don't care who wins.....I am a poor loser! *L*

1 comment:

LisaK said...

I say GO STEELERS! Yeah, go ahead and pull for them with our family. We were definitely happy to see them win yesterday but did hope for a Steelers/Panthers Super Bowl to be honest. Oh well, maybe next year!