Monday, January 16, 2006

Long time no Blog!

I wish I could say that the reason I haven't been writing is that my life is soo fun and exciting that I just haven't had the chance! *L* I WISH! Actually it is the exact opposite! I should be happy that things are quite but I get a little nervous when nothing is going on....it only means that when the next big thing hits it will be HUGE! I am such an optimist aren't I?

I have been working on a few things for the scrapbook retreat I have planned in a few weeks. I will be packing up some of those goodies tonight and hopefully will finish all the little things by Friday.

In stepmonster news...things are stilled strained. She has been having a pain in her side for about 2 weeks...I could make a comment but it would just be toooo easy!*G* I called stepmom the nurse and asked her about it. She suggested that Miss Thing get herself to the Dr. and have it checked out. She called the Dr. today and he told her to go to the emergency room "immediately" and get it checked out. Well 4 hrs. later...they tell us that she has a severe UTI and they give her a few prescriptions and send her on her way. I feel bad she is in pain....truly I do. And I do hope that things will get better between...although I am still not sure when that will happen!

2 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Awe, what horrible pain..... hehehe

LisaK said...

Hey Darlene, I check in often. Glad to see you posted. :) I hope all is getting better now and that the UTI is doing better. Take care!