Friday, December 30, 2005

I've been tagged!

April at www.aproka.blogspot.com tagged me with this so I am going to give it a shot!

I am suppose to list 5 weird things about myself and then "tag" 5 other people to do the same. And then post on their blog that they have been "tagged".....Ok clear on the rules? Let's begin! *G*

1. I can't watch one TV show at a time. I must have ADD when it comes to TV....I rarely watch commercials because I am flitting from one program to another...I blame the invention of the remote control!

2. I can't get through the day without making lists. Lists for things I need to do at work....at home....wherever! I have a short memory sometimes, but I think I just like the satisfaction of marking through a completed task

3. I have always wanted to take a hot air balloon ride...."that's not weird" you say..and you'd be right except that I am scared of heights!

4. I am also terrifed of bridges and parking garages! I don't know what it is but they creep me out! I am always afraid that they will come crashing down!

5. I have a very large family but no full blooded siblings. I have 4 -step brothers, 1- 1/2 brother and 1 -1/2 sister. And I've never met my biological father as far as I can remember.


OK, so I tag Lisa, Amy, Crystal,Darla and Sheri

1 comment:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

LOL I have TV/ADD too. LOL Bridges totally freak me out too. There is a new overpass thing in Tulsa and it just absolutely freaks me out!! I have 3 half sisters, no full either. Freaky!