Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY 2008 YA'LL!!!

WOW can you believe it's 2008 already? Where did the year go? There has been so much going on that I will try to do a brief catch up now and may expand on some things in the coming days.

I guess there are 2 major things going on right now. 1. I can talk about and 1. I need to hold off on for a few more weeks.

#1. And most shocking (well maybe not shocking) I am going to be a "GG" Stepmonster is pregnant! She is due in May and we just found out that she will be having a precious little girl! I am not thrilled w/ the pregnancy or with the "Baby Daddy" (ex-neighbor) but I can't hold the baby at fault for her parents stupidity. I have decided that the kid will call me "GG" because I am just too young to be a "grandma, memaw, mawmaw, or meme"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My jobs are still going well, I just wish I was better at time management so I could get everything accomplished I want/need to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took my first trip to DisneyWorld in Oct. It was a true blast and I can't wait to go back. I walked around all week saying Hi. My name is _____ and I am 4 yrs old! I felt like such a kid getting excited over seeing Pooh, Eeyore and the rest of the gang, as well as all the other fairy princesses. *LOL* Poor Sugarbritches just smiled and hid his face if I got too embarassing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am hoping to get back to posting a few times a week now that things have settled down from the holidays. I miss coming here to tell all 2 of you how things are going w/ my life.

Hope all/both of you had a great Christmas and will have a Joy filled New Year!





Peace






1 comment:

LisaK said...

DD, It is great seeing you here. ;) I was checking every so often and finally I got lucky today. I think GG is a great name and this little girl will be lucky to have you in her life. You are right, it isn't her fault and she will need all the love you have to give. I will continue to visit you here since I don't get out much anymore. I miss seeing you and talking to you. Happy 2008!!