Monday, January 07, 2008

She's in serious need of an Intervention!



Have you seen the craziness that is Britney Spears life ya'll? Coming from a small southern town all I can do is shake my head and say "Bless her heart!" How can it be that no one in her inner circle has been able to talk her off the ledge she's been teetering on for so long? How has Kevin come out of that relationship looking like the good parent? (Although I must say I've yet to hear him say a bad thing about her) I can't say that I think he's any kind of saint but WOW at least he seems to have the children's best interest in mind. I'm no Dr. Phil but I would venture a guess that she is manic depressive. I just hope that she can get the help she needs and that she doesn't turn out like Anna Nicole.




What do you think? Can she still be saved?

No comments: