Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ok, so not EVERY day

will there be a new post from me. But I do have an excuse.....not a good one but an excuse non the less. Yesterday I did some things that have been neglected around the house this week, like laundry, dishes, you know important stuff. Then I had to work at Chunky's last night. This was the first night that the Mgr. let me do the closing paperwork all by myself. I think I did OK, I did somethings out of the normal order but she said whatever I was comfortable with was fine. I didn't tell her that I didn't mean to do it out of order I just forgot a couple of steps along the way...although, I am sure she noticed the dazed and confused look on my face but she chose not to say anything. *G*

Today was technically my day off but here it is 6:30 and I am exhausted. I left the house this morning at 10am to get my check from Job #1, go by the bank, then I had to come home pick up the pooch for her day at the puppy spa (more on that later) Then, I went to get my hair done.....shhhh don't tell anybody but I changed the color of my hair today! And Sugarbritches didn't even notice! *L* Well, he did notice that it was cut differently and his exact words were.."Something's different right?" Bless him! I also had to go by the grocery store before I
finally went back to pick up the pooch and even after 4 1/2 hours she STILL was not ready! I was kinda ticked off!! I mean I was told it would take 2 hours when I dropped her off at 1pm!! I won't be taking her back there. It was a new place, actually the same girl who had been grooming her just opened her new shop and asked that we give her a try. She told me that she would be cheaper than I was paying now since I would be driving about 10 more miles to her shop. Well, when I dropped her off she asked me how much I had paid at shop #1. Thinking she just wanted to know so she could be lower, I said "$40" She said OK and I left. Well, when I pick her up she tells me that she will MATCH their price for her old customers but the new customers would pay more. Well, I won't be paying more and I won't be going back. Pooch does look fabulous in her little yellow bows but her cut was almost as much as mine today!

Oh well, live and learn I guess. I still need to price things for the Yard Sale and fix something to eat for Supper.

Feel sorry for me yet?

1 comment:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Why yes, I do feel sorry for you. LOL

You're riot you know?