Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

In keeping with the whole "Posting everyday until something exciting happens" Theme I give you the Top Ten Blogs I read almost daily! These are in no particular order...please don't be offended if you aren't listed at #1! *G*



1. Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper
2. Dooce
3. Dad Gone Mad
4. Zooreturns
5. Ramblings of a Redneck Diva
6. Pink is the New Blog
7. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
8. Thrifty Mommy
9. Bits & Pieces
10. But first...

If you are at all interested you can check out their links on the right!

Have a great day everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I made your list, but I don't see a link.

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I MADE THE TOP 10!!!!!!

holy shit!!!!!!!!

WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, you're makin' me blush.

Hey, one question..... whatcha smokin'? (and can I have some?)