Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I know...I know....

I know it's been awhile since I posted. Too much drama to tell full story but the Cliff Notes version goes something like this.....

Stepmonster moves out w/ Sorry No Good for Nothing Boyfriend (AKA THE NEIGHBOR)March 1st...calls a week ago, needs to come home because he is cheating, lying and has spent rent money on drugs...changes her mind the same day....calls 2 days later...definitely coming home...can't pay rent, already behind on all bills and he has left her! Tells her it is all her fault because she is too clingy!!!!

I am trying to help her get a payment schedule together so that she can find somewhere to live on her own. Could be 6 months to a year before I get my house back!

I just gotta say the Month of March was a good month at the Bay but April ain't looking so hot! *G*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well. Looks who's back. lol