Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How do you like the new look?

A friend introduced me to Revka who makes custom headers for blogs. She even showed me how to add links to other blogs I read. (I know! Welcome to the 20th century! *G*) I spend way too much time on the computer some days but if you check out these blogs I am sure you will see why!

I'll try to get Revka's link up in a few so you can check her out. She was doing 25 free headers to get her name out there so if you're interested I am sure she can help you out!

1 comment:

Revka said...

Hey, thanks so much for posting this! i really appreciate it. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier, or I would have told you thank you a long time ago. I'm publishing a post about making your header. It will be over at RS Designs if you would care to see it. :>)