Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Whiney Wednesday

I don't really know what I have the nerve to whine about..life's pretty good...but here goes anyway!

1. I can't seem to lose weight fast enough! I know it is coming off slowly and that is how it should come off, but I wanna be skinny! (Said in my best whiney voice!)

2. Stepmonster is being her most pleasant self! NOT! I wish we weren't always growling at each other.

3. Vacation is 11 days away....I wish it were 1 day away! *L*

4. Repairmen are scary! Took my van in to have the tires aligned and the brakes check.....they have been squeaking for a while but hubby had just replaced them so I wasn't worried but it was annoying. The repair guy came in and told me that I had NO Back brakes and he was suprised that my car was still stopping! But if I would just give $375 he would be glad to fix it for me today! I call hubby near tears and he tells me that he can replace them for about 1/2 that! thank goodness I married a man who know how to fix things!

5. My scraproom is a disaster area and I don't want to clean it up!

6. I have no idea what to get my mom for Mother's Day....and she is already pissed because we are leaving for the beach that morning instead of spending the day w/ her! Before you throw something at me....I have asked her to tell me something that she would really like to do and we would spend all day Sat. doing that....she hasn't given me any ideas.

Well now that I have whined why don't you?

Go ahead it might make you feel better!

Leave a link in the comments section so I can read them!

No comments: