Saturday, May 06, 2006

Simply a Wonderful Saturday

Today was a great day!

There is a small group of us who get together on each person's birthday and plan an adventure. Since most of us were going to be out of town on SIL's big day we decided to get together today and suprise her. She loves animals so much that we call her Ellie May, so we decided that the perfect adventure for her would be the Lazy 5 Ranch. We had a blast! Imagine 4 grown women on a hayride traveling through a 100 acre zoo. It was too funny! We saw lots of elk, deer, buffalo, and pot belly pigs. But the best part was feeding the giraffes, camels and zebras! SIL was in heaven! After we left there we went to our local scrapbook store (LSS) and I spent way too much! Even with the 30% off I still spent almost $50! I haven't been to a scrapbook store since Feb. but I could have not gone for another year and still have plenty of stuff to use! But in my defense I did just buy what I needed for the pics I took today. (176 pics!!!) And let me just say.....they are OUTSTANDING!!! I am so in love with my new camera! Sugarbritches is happy I am finally learning how to use it so he will be real impressed with these. If I would ever figure out how to size them I would share some with you. Maybe soon!

Well I am off to write out all my bills, clean my kitchen and settle in for a quite night w/ SB. Perfect ending to a great day!

Hope you all had a great day too!

No comments: