Thursday, May 11, 2006

I...

I AM: cleaning house while I wait on my mom

I WANT: to leave now for the beach!

I WISH: I didn't have credit card debt!.

I HATE: how Stpemonster and I are getting along

I MISS: My High School Buddies

I FEAR: Stepmonster and I may never get along

I HEAR: My dryer buzzer and the ladies from the View

I WONDER: if I have enough moeny for the beach *G*

I REGRET: not being a nicer person to certain people

I AM NOT: riding Sugarbritches bike at the beach

I DANCE: when I am home alone

I SING: all the time... in the car along w/ the radio

I CRY: at sad movies

I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy...although I try not to show that too much

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scrapbooks!

I WRITE: To Do Lists....I don't think I could get anything done
otherwise!

I CONFUSE: myself! *LOL*

I NEED: to win the lottery!

I START: my day w/ a shower and a trip to the computer

I FINISH: my day by checking my email...see a pattern here? *G*

I TAG: Lisa, Amy, Gini, Jennifer!

No comments: