Friday, February 03, 2006

Head 'em up Move 'em out!

No... stepmonster is not moving out!


That's what you thought when you read the title right? No such luck.....you know I say that with love! *G*




I am getting ready to head out the door for our Scrapbook retreat!! I am so excited but I still have so much to do! I have a few stops to make and then when I arrive at the Camp I have to get things set up, organize my own stuff, help everyone else unload and find their room and then I can start to relax and enjoy everyone's company! Luckily this year several ladies have asked if they can come early to help me set up. Who am I to turn down free labor? *L* I do wish I could get everything set up before people arrive only because I think it looks more professional but someone told me this week that the ladies were just so happy to get away that helping me out for a little while was more than worth it! *G* Most of us are moms can you tell?

When I get home Sunday afternoon I will have to get some things ready for a Superbowl party! I am not sure who to pull for really....part of me wants the Steelers to win because I don't think they've ever been to a Superbowl...and part of me wants the SeaHawks to win because they are from our division. But either way I hope it's a good game and I mostly watch for the commercials anyway! *L*

I hope you all have a pleasant weekend!!

1 comment:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Have fun! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!