Tuesday, February 14, 2006

2...2...2 posts in one! One day that is.....

That's right dear readers! I know I haven't been posting like I should but hopefully I can catch you guys up on my semi-boring life! *L*

First, lets's start with the retreat! Feb. 3rd - 5th 24 of my scrapbooking buddies and I got together and scrapped all weekend long! I had a blast seeing my friends. This retreat was so laid back and fun! I got several pages done in an album I was working on for my brother. When I showed it to him he said that he wanted some of those pictures because he didn't have any from when we were young. I said "Dingbat these are your pictures!" He had misunderstood what I was telling him and he thought I was going to give the album to our mother. I know I have had these pictures for 6 yrs and I was suppose to be working on an album for her but come on now! It was full of pics of just him or pics of he and I together! *LOL* I do need to work on her album though....my goal is to have it completed by Mother's Day!

On the 10th we had a small suprise party for my brother's birthday. Most of the family came to my house. We ordered pizzas, hung out and just spent some time together. Even my mom and her husband came. I think Danny was suprised, especially by the cake and album. I hope to get a few more pages done for it by the weekend. I told him he would need to give me pics from highschool until now so I could finish it up and he said he would.

No comments: