Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My 2007 resolutions.... pretty much the same ones I have every year...with a few extra added in because failing 3 or 4 times is never enough!

1. Continue to lose weight....that resolution has been on the books for 20 yrs

2. Organize Kitchen cabinets and keep them organized! Good luck!

3. Keep my scrapbook supplies organized....I'll have better luck w/ the kitchen! *L*

4. Pay off at least 3 Credit Cards this year....looking for that second job now.

5. BLOG at least 5...I mean 4 times a week *G*

6. Only use Credit Cards in absolute emergencies

7. Remember that Scrapbook Supplies are not "absolute emergencies" *L*

8. Save enough money to pay for Christmas w/ cash (see #4 & 6)


What are your resolutions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you can stay more organized with your scrapbook stuff now that SM has moved out. However, I think you've failed on your blogging requirements. LOL