Wednesday, March 01, 2006

T-3

Since my last post was eaten by Blogger...I am going to share.....

TOP TEN THINGS YOU MISSED FROM MY LAST POST


10: All my spelling and gramatical errors...you get those everytime so I guess you really won't miss those huh?

9: Diet Downer...is there any other way a diet can be?

8: YMCA horror stories...again...you know it can't be good

7: My complaining about Stepmonster..shocked aren't you?

6: "Neighbor" update....the good, the bad, the ugly

5: Sugarbritches' idea to help me lose weight....skinny people shouldn't offer advice!

4: Plans for Vacation....Bike Week....need I say more?

3: Call for Diet assistance...that's right I need your help!

2: Possible romantic triangle...no it's not me and Brangelina!

And the number one thing you missed out on when Blogger ate my last post.....








1: My witty sense of humor! *G* Seriously, it was a funny post.....hate you missed it!

No comments: