Friday, March 03, 2006

Sometimes you just need a quickie!

OK, I know how that sounds...and I probably shouldn't be writing about it but......

My friend "L" and I have been friends for 25 + years. We may go months without seeing each other, but when we get together it's just like old times....ever had a friend like that? Anyway, we went to lunch this week because she was feeling a down and needed to get away. Her dad passed away a few weeks ago and I think it is just now hitting her. While at lunch she started talking about the last time she and her dad were together alone....He was sort of out of it due to medication and he looked up and out of the blue said "Sometimes you just need a quickie!" (Which just proves to me that most men always have sex on the brain.) She said that she will never be able to tell her husband about that because everytime he wants to and she doesn't he'll say "Remember what your dad said! *G*"

I don't know why I told that little story today but......
"sometimes you just need a quickie"

Have a great weekend and try not to think about this post all weekend! *L*


Bet ya can't!!

No comments: