Sunday, February 17, 2008

Catch-Up Time

Let's see...it's been a crazy busy month so far...what else is new right?


We had a little scare w/ stepmonster last night, she went to the ER with "bleeding and real bad cramps" or so that is what I was told at 2:30 this morning. That turned out to be a little exaggeration (I am not sure on whose part) Thankfully she is OK and so is the baby. She actually had a gall bladder attack as best the Dr. could tell. Evidently a box of Dominos' Hot wings wasn't the smartest idea for supper. She is to follow up with her Dr. and lay off the fried, greasy foods.

In other stepmonster news, they (she and baby daddy) finally got an apt. of their own. We helped them move last weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of last weekend I hosted a "Things We Do For Love Night" at our church and we had the best turn out ever! We had 16 couples who enjoyed a great meal and then we played the "Not Really NewlyWed Game" Some of the questions were really hard but I think everyone had a great time. Sugarbritches and I had fun even though hosting kind of takes time away from him. Maybe some day someone else will host and I can just enjoy the night too. Don't get me wrong I love doing these kinds of things but I just realized recently how much SB just sort of has to go along for the ride and wait by the sidelines to spend any time with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentine's Day was a quite but nice day. We went to dinner and while we were there SB gave me my present. I had asked him to get 2 of my necklaces repaired so I could wear them again, I guess he thought that wasn't enough because when I opened the jewelry box I found a beautiful heart shaped necklace w/ matching earrings. I have worn them everyday since! *G* I got him what he said he wanted.....his motorcycle serviced for Spring. How romantic! *LOL* Oh and to prove just how old we've gotten, after dinner we went to LOWE'S! He and I used to laugh at older couples who would walk around Lowe's on a Friday and Saturday night. Now we're that couple! *L* We picked out some new carpet that we want to save for and I think we decided on the vanity and sink for the bathroom so as soon as he can, SB will be starting to tear out the tile and, take the popcorn stuff off the ceiling (I can't wait for that to happen all through the house!)

Well, if you aren't tired of my boring life yet, your life must be more even more boring! *L* Just kidding!!!

Have a great day and give your sweetheart a kiss for me!

No comments: